CCS is the only private school in Loudoun County accredited by the Association of Christian Schools International. Our curriculum meets or exceeds the Virginia Department of Education curriculum standards.
Full-Day Kindergarten Program Kindergarten students have a full academic day. Class hours are 8:20 a.m. - 3:05 p.m
Commitment to Technology and Integrated Instruction
CCS is the only school in Loudoun County that offers a comprehensive coding and cyber ethics program at all levels. In addition, teachers integrate technology in the classroom. Students create using apps such as Buncee, Educreations and Powtoon; they organize their work with Symbaloo and MyHomework; assessment is interactive with Kahoot! and Quizlet; content is added to the curriculum with BrainPop, One More Story and Nearpod. Students are prepared for the 21st century workplace with these tools.
Commitment to Missions
We employ a full-time Spiritual Life Director to oversee and implement opportunities throughout the school year for our students to participate in community and global ministries.
CCS offers opportunities for boys and girls to participate in the following athletics: Soccer, Cross Country, Basketball, Volleyball, Baseball, Golf, Speed and Strength Classes.
CCS also offers Upward Sports: Flag Football (1st-6th), Soccer (4th-6th), Basketball (1st-6th). This program is open to the public with Thursday evening practices and Saturday games. Upward Sports, the world’s largest Christian sports program for children, was created with a vision to provide the best sports experience possible for every child.
For more information about our Athletic Programs, visit the Athletics tab on our home page.
Advanced Upper Grades 4th-8th
- Second Language (Spanish)
- Accelerated math placement in Middle School Algebra and Geometry
- Participation in the following ACSI events: Math Olympics, Spelling Bee, Creative Writing Competition and Fine Arts Fair
- Rigorous Language Arts Program
- Fully Equipped Science Lab
- STEM education
- State-of-the-Art Computer Lab
- Full Size Gymnasium
- Diverse Athletic Program
Advanced K-3rd Grades
- Phonics Based Reading K-2nd
- 1st Grade Advanced Curriculum: Students begin cursive and creative writing curriculum
- Shurley Grammar:
- 1st-3rd Second Language (preschool and up)
- State-of-the-Art computer Lab
- Full Size Gymnasium
Supplemental education programs designed to build confidence and competence in the struggling learner. These programs are covered by a separate tuition. For more information, visit the “NILD” tab on our home page.
Outstanding Field Trips
- 6th Grade Science Camp
- Middle School Retreat
- Ford's Theatre
- Holocaust Museum
- Arlington Planetarium
- Traveling Theater Group Plays at NOVA and George Mason University
- National Gallery of Art