County Christian School is a Christ-centered community providing academic excellence through teaching Biblical principles and godly character, enabling students to reach their potential for lifelong leadership and service.
The Mission of County Christian School is to have a positive influence on our world by developing students whose actions authentically reveal the character of Christ—by partnering with families—to spiritually, academically, physically, and socially educate their children in a program of intentional excellence. Luke 2:52
- County Christian School operates as a unified community of servants.
- Faculty, administration, and students should model the pursuit of full devotion to Christ and His cause.
- Excellence honors God and inspires people.
- Anointed teaching is the catalyst for transformation in individual lives.
- Spiritual and academic growth happens best in small groups.
- County Christian School is committed to being culturally relevant while remaining true to our Statement of Faith.
- We are created in the image of God and endowed with a spiritual heritage. County Christian School equips students to recognize that their destiny and purpose is to use their gifts to engage
Statement of Faith
The Statement of Faith for County Christian School is the same as the Articles of Faith for Christian Fellowship Church as defined in the CFC Constitution and By-laws.
We hold the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments of the Holy Bible to be the plenary inspired, inerrant and only Word of God and as such the final authority of our faith. We believe in the Triune God: the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. We believe in the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, His substitutionary atonement for sin, His death and bodily resurrection from the dead and of His imminent personal and visible return from heaven to earth to reign in righteousness and glory. We believe in the person of the Holy Spirit and His work of conviction, regeneration, and sanctification, and Whose indwelling in every believer cleanses from all sin and empowers for holy living and Christian witness. We further believe in the necessity of the new birth and salvation by faith in Jesus Christ alone as the only means of escaping eternal damnation in hell, and of the importance of a life committed to the will of God in Christ and holiness, without which no man will see God.