How to Apply For Admissions
Thank you for your interest in County Christian School. This checklist is designed to assist you in the application process. Should you have any questions, please contact Angela Etter, Advancement Director, at 00+1.703.729.5968 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Definition of an International Student: County Christian is an F-1 approved school. An International Student is any student who fits one or more of the following criteria:
- 1. Needs an I-20 for admission to the United States
- 2. Requires placement in the CCS homestay program
- 3. Home address prior to arriving in the U.S. is international
International Applications for Enrollment should be submitted for consideration as follows:
Fall Semester (August): No later than the first week of June of the applying year
PRIORITY consideration will be given to all applicants that submit the necessary documents by February 1 of the applying year. If so, the enrollment decision will be made by March 1 or earlier (provided that the interview has been completed).
Spring Semester (January): No later than the first week of December of the applying school year
ALL forms and documentation must be officially translated into English, or they will not be accepted by County Christian School. This will cause a delay in the acceptance consideration.
Step One: Application Phase:
1. You and your parents should complete and submit the following:
- Online Application or download application.
- Submit the $450 non-refundable application fee with your application
2. Once we receive your completed online application, we will contact you to complete the following forms:
- I-20 Information Form
- Student Questionnaire
- Student Essay
- Financial Form
3. We will also request your current school complete the following forms:
- English Teacher Recommendation Form
- School Recommendation Form
- Official School Transcript (must be translated into English)
4. Additional forms we will need submitted to complete your application:
- Copy of Applicant’s Passport
- Immunization Record
- A copy of the score of the English Proficiency Tests
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) – http://www.ets.org/toefl
The application process will not continue until ALL of the above documentation and the $450 application fee are received by County Christian School4.
Step Two: Interview Phase:
Once we have received all documents, forms and fees, a County Christian School representative will contact you to schedule a student interview.
- If the parent(s) and child are in the United States, the interview will be conducted in person at County Christian School.
- If the parent(s) and child are not in the United States, then an official representative of County Christian School will conduct the interview through an online service, such as Skype, or in person.
Step Three: Acceptance Phase:
After the interview is completed, all records, forms and a summary of the interview will be submitted to the respective County Christian School administrator for review. If the applicant meets all of the County Christian School admissions requirements, the County Christian School will notify the parents that the student has been accepted as a CCS student.
The $1,050.00 USD International Student Acceptance Fee (non-refundable) must be received before a USCIS Form I-20 will be issued or transferred.
Final Step: Enrollment Phase
Enrollment is not official until all the documentation, fees, etc. are received. Once the enrollment office receives the $1,050 enrollment fee, an acceptance package is sent to the student, which includes the I-20 and other enrollment paperwork that require parent signatures. Forms that must be returned to school are:
- Signed Tuition Contract
- A copy of the F-1 Student Visa
- Official New Student Physical Examination Form (signed by a licensed physician and translated into English) The physical examination and all immunizations must be current.
- Medical Authorization Form
- Emergency Form
- All tuition and fees are in U.S. currency. Tuition and fees are due upon acceptance to County Christian School. See International Student Tuition Information for exact amounts.